There are several WordPress plugins that allow the admin to optimize a website by tweaking default settings. Here are some popular ones:
- WP Optimize – This plugin optimizes your database, cleans up unwanted data, and removes unnecessary tables to improve site performance.
- WP Super Cache – This plugin generates static HTML files from your dynamic WordPress site, which can help speed up your site.
- W3 Total Cache – This plugin caches your website’s pages and posts, which can speed up your site’s loading times.
- Smush – This plugin optimizes images by compressing them without reducing quality.
- WordPress WPO Tweaks & Optimizations – With this plugin you can safely deactivate annoying services, unnecessary codes and scripts in order to save hosting resources and costs, and to speed up WordPress.
- LiteSpeed Cache – This plugin is an all-in-one site acceleration plugin, featuring an exclusive server-level cache and a collection of optimization features.
It’s important to note that too many plugins can slow down your website, so it’s best to only install the plugins you need and regularly check for any conflicts or issues.